I assume that no one yet has written a major mode using Tree Sitter for Rail’s view files which combine HTML and erb (embedded ruby) but wanted to check. Will there be a naming convention for such modes? Currently I use the existing web-mode package for this task. I think naming it erb-ts-mode will be a mistake since erb is always going to be mixed in with another “language”. Perhaps html-erb-ts-mode ? Also, I’ve bumped into the Info page about using Tree Sitter for multi language modes. Is there an example of a mode that uses multiple languages that I can look at for ideas? Last, since I’m relatively up to speed on Tree Sitter at this point, is there any glaring need for a Tree Sitter based mode for a particular language? Thank you, Perry