all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* In "C" mode, how do I turn off electric mode?
@ 2007-11-24 17:42 Bruce Korb
From: Bruce Korb @ 2007-11-24 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

c-toggle-electric-state

does not seem to do the trick.  I try to put text into a comment,
and the electric mode is so helpful, it is impossible to do it, except
by using text mode in another buffer and pasting it into my C code.
What is going on?  What are the emacs developers thinking?
STOP BEING SO HELPFUL.  IT IS NOT HELPFUL.  I JUST WANT TO EDIT
MY TEXT.  SOME ASSISTS ARE NICE BUT THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE.
ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!