all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to set the indent level of \subsection in auctex?
@ 2007-08-19 12:37 sunway
From: sunway @ 2007-08-19 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

in AUCtex, \section and \subsection have the same indent level, like:
\section{..}
\subsection{..}

how to set the indelt level of \subsection like this:
\section{..}
    \subsection{..}

--
signature:
Successophobia:

* Re: how to set the indent level of \subsection in auctex?
@ 2007-08-19 13:03 ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2007-08-19 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

* sunway (2007-08-19) writes:

> in AUCtex, \section and \subsection have the same indent level, like:
> \section{..}
> \subsection{..}
>
> how to set the indelt level of \subsection like this:
> \section{..}
>     \subsection{..}

There are no provisions for doing something like that.  You could write
your own indentation function if you are in desperate need, but I don't
consider the behavior you describe sensible.  At least not for a regular
article, report or book.

--
Ralf