all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* JDE compile server and ant server problem
@ 2007-07-17 14:14 lu
From: lu @ 2007-07-17 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jde, help-gnu-emacs

I use ntemacs22,jde to develop java application,when I compile the source
It seems the encoding is wrong,the compile server's
output looks like the following.

-classpath d:/home/lu/build -g d:/soft/emacs-22.1/bin/Test.java
d:/soft/emacs-22.1/bin/Test.java:3: <identifier> \202\302\252........

My Os is windows xp(japanese language)
what's the problem.

by the way,it is no problem on linux(utf8)

Thanks.

* Re: JDE compile server and ant server problem
@ 2007-07-17 18:07 ` Suraj Acharya
From: Suraj Acharya @ 2007-07-17 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lu@luxdo.jp; +Cc: jde, help-gnu-emacs

The default encoding on windows is not utf8. System.getProperty("
file.encoding") will tell you what it is, but if your source file is utf8
then you need to explicitly tell the compiler to use that encoding.

Try adding the arguments "-encoding" and "utf8" to
jde-compile-option-command-line-args.

Suraj

@ 2007-07-17 23:40   ` lu
       [not found]     ` <871wf59mxm.fsf@adler.orangeandbronze.com>
From: lu @ 2007-07-17 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sacharya, jde, help-gnu-emacs

Thanks for your reply.
I'm sorry but the part of wrong encoding is not from source,
The source is very simple and looks like
public class Test {
    aa
}

the part of wrong encoding is from compiler's output.
How to solve this problem.

Thanks

@ 2007-07-19 23:39       ` lu
From: lu @ 2007-07-19 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)