all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-03  8:53 Eric Wang
From: Eric Wang @ 2007-07-03  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

How to configure the reftex to show the title of an article. now
reftex  shows only the sections' title.

thx

erik

* Re: how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-03 16:41 ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2007-07-03 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

* Eric Wang (2007-07-03) writes:

> How to configure the reftex to show the title of an article. now
> reftex  shows only the sections' title.

Which functionality are you referring to?

--
Ralf

* Re: how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-05  4:02   ` Eric Wang
From: Eric Wang @ 2007-07-05  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Jul 4, 12:41 am, Ralf Angeli <dev.n...@caeruleus.net> wrote:
> * Eric Wang (2007-07-03) writes:
>
> > How to configure the reftex to show the title of an article. now
> > reftex  shows only the sections' title.
>
> Which functionality are you referring to?
>
> --
> Ralf

I mean to show the title of the article, now the reftex only shows the
subtitle of every section. for example.

the article in latex:
\title{aaa}
\section{111}
\section{222}

now the reftex shows following:
111
222

I want the reftex to show following:
aaa
   111
   222

thank your very much.

* Re: how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-05 19:36     ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2007-07-05 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

* Eric Wang (2007-07-05) writes:

> On Jul 4, 12:41 am, Ralf Angeli <dev.n...@caeruleus.net> wrote:
>> * Eric Wang (2007-07-03) writes:
>>
>> > How to configure the reftex to show the title of an article. now
>> > reftex  shows only the sections' title.
>>
>> Which functionality are you referring to?
>
> I mean to show the title of the article, now the reftex only shows the
> subtitle of every section. for example.
>
> the article in latex:
> \title{aaa}
> \section{111}
> \section{222}
>
> now the reftex shows following:
> 111
> 222
>
> I want the reftex to show following:
> aaa
>    111
>    222

I am still not sure what functionality you are referring to.  The
display of a table of contents (`C-c =')?  If this is the case, I am not
aware of functionality for showing the title in the table of contents
generated by RefTeX.

--
Ralf

* Re: how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-09  4:37       ` Eric Wang
From: Eric Wang @ 2007-07-09  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Jul 6, 3:36 am, Ralf Angeli <dev.n...@caeruleus.net> wrote:
> * Eric Wang (2007-07-05) writes:

> >> Which functionality are you referring to?
>
> > I mean to show the title of the article, now the reftex only shows the
> > subtitle of every section. for example.
>
> > the article in latex:
> > \title{aaa}
> > \section{111}
> > \section{222}
>
> > now the reftex shows following:
> > 111
> > 222
>
> > I want the reftex to show following:
> > aaa
> >    111
> >    222
>
> I am still not sure what functionality you are referring to.  The
> display of a table of contents (`C-c =')?  If this is the case, I am not
> aware of functionality for showing the title in the table of contents
> generated by RefTeX.
>
> --
> Ralf

I want the reftex to display the title in the table of contents('C-c
=').

* Re: how to let reftex show the title of an article?
@ 2007-07-09  9:26         ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2007-07-09  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Wang; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 09.07.2007 um 06:37 schrieb Eric Wang:

> I want the reftex to display the title in the table of contents('C-
> c =').

Would a bit of TeX do the job? Something like

	\phantomsection
	\addcontentsline{toc}{title}{aaa}

--
Greetings