Jason Rumney wrote: > Karoly Lorentey wrote: >> Sounds promising. The branch relies on MULTI_KBOARD being enabled; you >> can even consider the entire branch an extension of that feature. I >> suggest enabling it everywhere; it has negligible costs. > > It does not rely on it that much. Only a three or four such errors were > present, and they were easily taken care of with #ifdef MULTI_KBOARD > blocks. OK, that sounds fine. We can work on such niceties later, if indeed it is a good idea at all. > My objective at the moment is to get the w32 port compiling, linking and > generally working with the featureset of emacs 22. That is the point > that is required for merging to the branch I think. You are right; thank you for working on this. -- Karoly