all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* What do you think of new vimpulse-mode which emulates vim keys? (was: Re: need advice about fixing up my new vimpact-mode, a Vim emulation mode based on viper-mode)
@ 2007-03-12 20:19 Jason Spiro
From: Jason Spiro @ 2007-03-12 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs
  Cc: spadgett1, jshawkin, samuel.padgett, Alessandro Piras,
	brad.beveridge

On 2007/2/20, I wrote:
> A new development: After sending out this email, Alessandro mailed me
> privately about his own vim emulation code. I will send it to you
> privately and also to whoever wants. It is public domain license; I
> hope to rename the code and post it on EmacsWiki.

I have posted Alessandro's vimpulse code at
http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/vimpulse.el - what do you think of it?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also provide training and spyware removal services for homes and businesses.