all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Hi, group.  When I type some C code such as:  if(1)  {     a = 0; } The space before 'a=0' is only two characters, how to make it 8 characters ? Thanks. 'Indent' question in C-mode
@ 2007-01-18 18:00 volunteers
From: volunteers @ 2007-01-18 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, group.
When I type some C code such as:
if(1)
{
   a = 0;
}

The space before 'a=0' is automatic two characters, how to make it 8
characters ? Thanks.

Vol