all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Windows Binaries of current Emacs 22 CVS?
@ 2007-03-16 15:23 Klaus Berndl
From: Klaus Berndl @ 2007-03-16 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

i'm maintaining the ECB-package (ecb.sf.net) - the Emacs Code Browser.

Can anyone tell me where to get prebuild windows-binaries of current CVS-development
of Emacs 22? I want to pretest ECB with forthcoming Emacs (and its new
features) but i do not have an environment to build the Emacs 22 from scratch
for myself.

Thanks for a pointer where to download such binaries.

Ciao,
Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl			mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de
sd&m AG				http://www.sdm.de

* Re: Windows Binaries of current Emacs 22 CVS?
@ 2007-03-16 16:42 ` Lennart Borgman (gmail)
From: Lennart Borgman (gmail) @ 2007-03-16 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Klaus Berndl; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryWThirtyTwo