Stefan Monnier wrote:> On the other hand, I would recommend against adding an `intangible' property > (as someone else suggested), because this has pretty far reaching > consequences and thus tends to break a lot of unsuspecting code in very > subtle ways. In Emacs-22, such invisible text is automatically treated > as "somewhat intangible", so you get the intangible-like behavior you want, > but without the nasty far reaching consequences of the > `intangible' property. I guess I should say that I'm running Emacs 21. Matthew Flaschen