David Kastrup wrote: > Since the multi-tty branch currently has no really active maintainer > but is considered robust, it would probably be the safest strategy to > merge it first to HEAD, iron out the platform specific problems, only > _then_ merge the unicode branch. In that way, the multi-tty branch > merge requires less work and its success can be estimated better on > the various platforms. While this shifts a good part of the merge > load to the unicode branch merge, we have more expertise available > there. I would be glad to help with whatever merge plan you come up with. While I can't afford to actively maintain the multi-tty branch on a daily basis, I would happily invest time and effort in the preparation and execution of the merge. After the merge, I am willing to help fixing multi-tty bugs and to provide developer support for as long as necessary. -- Károly