Kelly Jones wrote: > Thanks, Matthew. I feel really bad, because, after reading your post, I > added: > > (add-to-list 'kill-emacs-query-functions 'ispell-buffer) > > to ~/.emacs, and that does exactly what I want. I assume you know that will only spell-check the current buffer. Don't feel bad. I learned something, and it didn't take that long. :) > I overstated my request: I sometimes use emacs to edit wiki pages and > want emacs to remind me if I try to save w/o spellchecking. Cool, I'm an admin on Wikipedia. I'm glad to help a fellow wikier :) Matthew Flaschen