Juanma Barranquero wrote: > When you test it, use this version of `bex-enable-predicate': > > (defun bex-enable-predicate (file) > "Alternate `backup-enable-predicate' function that excludes from > backups those files registered with `bex-exclude-files' or > `bex-exclude-file-from-backup'." > (if bex-previous-backup-predicate > (let ((regexp (get 'backup-exclude :regexp))) > (if (and regexp > (let ((case-fold-search bex-case-fold-search)) > (string-match regexp (expand-file-name file)))) > nil > (funcall bex-previous-backup-predicate file))) > nil)) > > It's a small change to support the case that `backup-enable-predicate' > is nil (which is uncommon, but possible). Note that in this case, no > file is ever backed up (because backup-exclude can only exclude files, > and there's no function ever returning t for any of them). > Thanks, I updated it. :) It's still been working fine (though I haven't used it all that often). Matthew Flaschen