Charles philip Chan wrote: > I see. I am curious why you don't want to use "middle click paste". It's not that I didn't want to, but that I didn't know how. I'm using a touchpad, with only the pad and two buttons. I just figured out how to emulate it (left and right click). I can copy from emacs this way! > Try enabling "Synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection" > in the "General" tab of klipper. This provides behavior that's intuitive to me. I can copy and paste any way I choose, including from emacs. Thanks! Matt