Juanma Barranquero wrote: > On 11/13/06, Jason Rumney wrote: > >> Have you tested the emacsclientw.exe build with MSVC? > > No, I have not set up a build enviroment for MSVC. Did you try it? > > BTW, Lennart's got a bunch of changes to emacsclient that would allow > emacsclient's error messages to go to GUI message boxes when run as > emacsclientw.exe. I'm testing it right now. I have attached this patch. Neither Juanma nor I can test it on for example GNU/Linux. Can someone please do that? (It should in effect change nothing at all except on w32.)