On 25-Apr-08, at 10:27 AM, Juanma Barranquero wrote: > After this change: > > 2008-04-03 Richard Sharman > ... > the file comments and the docstring of `highlight-changes-mode' still > reference `highlight-changes-disable-hook', which seem not to exist > anymore. I suppose that's an oversight and it should be obsoleted? > (And also `highlight-changes-enable-hook', which weirdly enough still > exists.) You're right; thanks. Because define-minor-mode is used there is already a hook called highlight-changes-mode-hook that can be used to do both of the above functions. I changed the documentation at the top of the file to use this hook. I see there are also two other hooks generated: highlight-changes- mode-on-hook and highlight-changes-mode-off-hook, but since the comment says "The on/off hooks are here for backward compatibility only." I thought it better not to document the fact that these are available. Here is a patch against 1.52 and a Changelog file.