Richard Stallman wrote: > "You have enabled CUA mode" would be clearer. > > > Done. > Change that to > > It is legitimate to change key bindings, but changed bindings > do not correspond to what the tutorial says. (See also " ) > Done. > It should simply have a list of those keys and their standard > bindings. That way it would not need to read bindings.el. > I changed it to that (again). I send the changes both as a standalone file and a patch this time. I have added this: - The tutorial buffer is no longer associated with a file. I believe that is better. - The tutorial can easily be restarted. A check is made for changes. - The tutorial window is searched for. - If any of the key bindings mentioned in the tutorial is changed then a list with those changes are shown in a special area in the beginning of the tutorial buffer. - This area is read-only and have a yellow background. - I have tried to explain what has happened to the key bindings. There are links to the explanations. - I have taken special care of cua-mode (and a little bit of viper-mode too).