all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: [dgc@zillow.com: Small change to desktop.el]
       [not found] <E1Fz1NR-00034K-02@fencepost.gnu.org>
@ 2006-07-08  8:25 ` Lars Hansen
From: Lars Hansen @ 2006-07-08  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bug-gnu-emacs, Richard Stallman

>I made a small change to desktop.el to allow the user to specify the
>directory list that the desktop files are read from.   Please consider
>moving this change to the current code base.

That change has been in code base for 3 years :-)
You can find the current version of desktop.el at

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/emacs/emacs/lisp/desktop.el

Look for the variable desktop-path.

* Re: [dgc@zillow.com: Small change to desktop.el]
@ 2006-07-08 12:50   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2006-07-08 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bug-gnu-emacs, dgc

> Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 10:25:39 +0200
> From: Lars Hansen <larsh@soem.dk>
> Cc: bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
>
> >I made a small change to desktop.el to allow the user to specify the
> >directory list that the desktop files are read from.   Please consider
> >moving this change to the current code base.
> >
> That change has been in code base for 3 years :-)

Better expressed as: "Thank you for your contribution.  This
enhancement is already in the development sources and will be part of
the next Emacs release."

* Re: [dgc@zillow.com: Small change to desktop.el]
@ 2006-07-08 13:06     ` Lars Hansen
From: Lars Hansen @ 2006-07-08 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bug-gnu-emacs, dgc

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>Better expressed as: "Thank you for your contribution.  This
>enhancement is already in the development sources and will be part of
>the next Emacs release."

Sorry if I sounded rude, I did not mean to :-(

* RE: [dgc@zillow.com: Small change to desktop.el]
@ 2006-07-08 18:44       ` DG Christensen
From: DG Christensen @ 2006-07-08 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bug-gnu-emacs

No sweat Eli.  I didn't take it that way at all.  At least I know I'm on
the same wavelength with the Emacs developers. ;)