all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs-Stable version
@ 2006-08-18 17:33 Arun kumar
       [not found] ` <mailman.5326.1155925327.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Arun kumar @ 2006-08-18 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Group,

  I need emacs most stable version to be installed in my Solaris box.
Please let me know about this in detail.

Thanks in advance !!!

arun.c

* Re: Emacs-Stable version
@ 2006-08-18 18:21 ` Peter Dyballa
       [not found] ` <mailman.5326.1155925327.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2006-08-18 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 18.08.2006 um 19:33 schrieb Arun kumar:

> Hi Group,
>
>   I need emacs most stable version to be installed in my Solaris box.
> Please let me know about this in detail.
>
> Thanks in advance !!!

21.4?

--
Greetings

   Pete                                           0
                                            %-/\_//
                                             (*)(*)

* Re: Emacs-Stable version
       [not found] ` <mailman.5326.1155925327.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2006-08-18 18:37   ` jrcapa
From: jrcapa @ 2006-08-18 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

And isn't there one installed with your system ?
If there is, then it's probably a very stable version for solaris...

Peter Dyballa escreveu:

> Am 18.08.2006 um 19:33 schrieb Arun kumar:
>
> > Hi Group,
> >
> >   I need emacs most stable version to be installed in my Solaris box.
> > Please let me know about this in detail.
> >
> > Thanks in advance !!!
> >

> 21.4?
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>    Pete                                           0
>                                             %-/\_//
>                                              (*)(*)

* Re: Emacs-Stable version
@ 2006-08-18 18:47     ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2006-08-18 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 18.08.2006 um 20:37 schrieb jrcapa:

> And isn't there one installed with your system ?

Yes. It's 21.2.

> If there is, then it's probably a very stable version for solaris...

Indeed: since years no change ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me."