all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: kgold <kgold@watson.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: How can I stop Emacs from messing up my code by changing case
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:45:26 -0500	[thread overview]

If you haven't figured this by now, this it not the default emacs
behavior.  I suspect you are in some special mode that's trying to be
clever about capitalization.

The first step is to run with -q -no-site-file and confirm that it
doesn't do that anymore.  Then add one or the other back to figure out
which file is the cause.  Finally, assuming it's something in your
.emacs, start commenting out sections to find the offending line.