all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* something wrong with the emacs CVS repository?
@ 2006-01-17  5:46 Steven Wu
From: Steven Wu @ 2006-01-17  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried cvs update a couple times in the last two days, and I got
operation timeout every time. Is there something wrong with the emac
CVS?

my CVS/Root contains
:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/emacs

CVS/Repository
/cvsroot/emacs/emacs

CVS/Entries looks okay too.

steve

* Re: something wrong with the emacs CVS repository?
@ 2006-01-17  8:37 ` Jan D.
From: Jan D. @ 2006-01-17  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Steven Wu wrote:
> I tried cvs update a couple times in the last two days, and I got
> operation timeout every time. Is there something wrong with the emac CVS?
>
> my CVS/Root contains
> :pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/emacs
>
> CVS/Repository
> /cvsroot/emacs/emacs