all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Getting started with syntax highlighting.
@ 2005-10-24 20:33 Alex Polite
From: Alex Polite @ 2005-10-24 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I want get into syntax highlighting.

What I want to do is grey out all text that matches the regular
expression "{id:\d+}. Sounds pretty basic right? But the documentation
leaves me puzzled.

Anybody out got a simple example to get me started?

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org - finding the right open source