Danilo Segan wrote: > Peter S Galbraith написа: > > > > It would be great if the GTK file selector's minibuffer area acted like > > the minibuffer (history and completion). If not, then consider > > providing a way to disable the file selector without disabling > > `y-or-n-p' and `yes-or-no-p' pop-ups. > > > > Uhm, GTK file selector provides TAB completion since the beginning of > time (or at least for four years). Oh. Something must be wrong here then. I'm using a CVS snapshot from a few weeks ago, and I can't even click in the file dialog box to type something in. I can only navigate the directory tree using the mouse. Having completion is good, thanks. Can history be used as well? Thanks, Peter