all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* hide the minibuffer
@ 2005-10-18  2:31 Luis O. Silva
From: Luis O. Silva @ 2005-10-18  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Emacs community,

How can I hide the minibuffer when it is not used and in such
a way that if it gets active it will automatically appears?

I've seek in the manual and the web with no avail.

Knowing the numerous army of pixel-hungry people it is strange
that the answer to this question is not easily available.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
luis

--
Luis Octavio Silva Pereyra.
IIMAS-UNAM

* Re: hide the minibuffer
@ 2005-10-18  4:48 ` Friedrich Laher
From: Friedrich Laher @ 2005-10-18  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

you may make a frame without minibuffer and make invisible the mainframe
( the frame containing the minibuffer will pop up everey time the m.b.
ist needed
)