all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* cvs mode and invoking Ediff on two revisions of file on cvs repository
@ 2005-09-21  7:34 mak kwak
From: mak kwak @ 2005-09-21  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo.
I would like to invoke ediff session on two revisions of file where both of them are in cvs repository, I mean exactly what following cvs command  does:
cvs rdiff -r 1.34 -r 1.35 src/my_file.c

is it possible with emacs ?

Greetings

ECCO Walkathon - Spacer Ludzi Dobrej Woli, sobota 24.09.
Warszawa -Agrykola. Bilety w sklepach ECCO.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fecco1.html&sid=507

* Re: cvs mode and invoking Ediff on two revisions of file on cvs repository
       [not found] <mailman.7827.1127289464.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-09-21 13:11 ` Rob Walker
From: Rob Walker @ 2005-09-21 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

mak kwak wrote:
> Hallo.
> I would like to invoke ediff session on two revisions of file where both of them are in cvs repository, I mean exactly what following cvs command  does:
> cvs rdiff -r 1.34 -r 1.35 src/my_file.c
>
> is it possible with emacs ?
>
> Greetings

> ECCO Walkathon - Spacer Ludzi Dobrej Woli, sobota 24.09.
> Warszawa -Agrykola. Bilety w sklepach ECCO.
> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fecco1.html&sid=507

M-x ediff-revision

You will then be prompted for the file and which versions you want to
compare.

Rob