On 24.11.2019 1:20, Juri Linkov wrote: > The release pretest deadline is quickly approaching, but it seems the > face-extend feature is still unfinished. > > At least, I see that even though diff-refine-added and diff-refine-removed > faces have no :extend face attribute, but still extend to the window edge. Indeed. I'm attaching a screenshot to illustrate. BTW, the diff-context needs ':extend t' as well. But that's of little importance since as soon as I load a custom theme, whatever defaults were there don't seem to matter.