Lennart Borgman wrote: > Rob Davenport has made MS Windows icons for Emacs from the current logo > by Luise Fernandes. I think it would be nice to use those with the MS > Windows version of Emacs. Could we do that? What icons are used on other > platforms? > > The MS Windows icons are available here: > > http://users.adelphia.net/~rob.davenport/gnuicons.html I like the Emacs logo at http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki quite much. IIRC it was done by Daniel Lundin. He sent me the logo with and without the 'emacs'-writing in various formats, and I am currently using it as my Emacs splash-image (see attachment). I also created some Icons containing just the logo (second attachment). Finally I also have a coffee mug labeled with the logo, but, however, it is not attached ;) Have fun, Markus