all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* next-line advancing two lines.
@ 2005-06-24 14:43 Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2005-06-24 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Klaus.berndl

Since updating from CVS today, next-line and previous-line are moving
two lines at a time inside certain source files once the cursor is past
the initial comment block. This appears to be triggered by loading ECB
(http://ecb.sourceforge.net). I can reproduce it by the following:

emacs -q --no-site-file

M-: (require 'ecb)
C-x C-f emacs/lisp/abbrev.el
C-s Code:
C-n
C-n

The second C-n fails.

Note that ecb only needs to be loaded, not activated for the bug to show
itself. I have Cc'ed Klaus Berndl, the maintainer of ECB, as he may know
what side-effects merely loading ECB has, so we can come up with a
simpler test case.

* Re: next-line advancing two lines.
@ 2005-06-24 14:58 ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2005-06-24 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Klaus.berndl

Nevermind, it looks like David PONCE tracked down the bug as I was
sending that.