all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* thanks
@ 2011-08-16 17:11 Patrick O'Neill
From: Patrick O'Neill @ 2011-08-16 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just wanted to give a quick word of thanks to Bernt Hansen and everyone
else answering questions on the emacs-orgmode list.  Since the mailing list
is publicly archived, answered questions can remain useful to others long
after the original respondents have probably forgotten about them.  This
answer (
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-08/msg00057.html) from
2008 was very useful to me and no doubt to others as well.

Cheers,
Patrick.

* thanks
@ 2012-04-26 11:32 Domenico Orlando
From: Domenico Orlando @ 2012-04-26 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi guys,

     I just wanted to thank you all for the great work!

I'm a theoretical physicist and I regularly use org-mode for almost
every aspect of my research.

All the best,
Domenico Orlando

--
*Domenico Orlando*, CERN Fellow Theory division
<http://ph-dep-th.web.cern.ch/ph-dep-th/>

[-- Attachment #2.2: CERN_logo_thumb.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 2759 bytes --]

* Thanks
@ 2007-09-18  8:15 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-09-18  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode list

Hi,

I would like to use this message thank all of your for your
contributions to Org-mode.  Without you all, Org-mode would
not nearly be what it is today.  In particular thanks to:

- The early adopters:
   Some of you download the newest version whenever one is released
   and put it to use immediately.  On countless occasions this has
   allowed me to remove some stupid bugs from a release before the
   bulk of the users even read the release message.

- The tutorial writers:
   While Org-mode tries to make entering its world as easy as
   possible with as little clutter as possible, it still has become
   a large package with an huge number of features - easily confusing
   and daunting to new users.  I think the impact of writing up your
   own personal setup and way of using it for a particular task can
   not be overrated.

- The mailing-list answerers:
   I see more and more that some of you jump in to answer questions
   instead of only asking or commenting on the mailing list.  This
   ist fantastic, and takes away a lot of pressure from me.

- The coders:
   Some of you have written additions to Org-mode, in particular Bastien,
   David and Piotr.  I really get a kick out of this.

- The idea-producers:
   I cannot imagine how much cool stuff would be missing from org-mode
   had it not been for the constant stream of ideas that is flowing past
   me every day.

- The rest:
   All of you for hanging around here and making this a fun place.

Thanks!

- Carsten

* Thanks
@ 2006-02-10  1:13 Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2006-02-10  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Thanks for updating the copyright years.

* Thanks
@ 2005-03-15 17:26 Zorglups
From: Zorglups @ 2005-03-15 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Many thanks.

Pierre.

* Thanks
@ 2003-03-03 12:27 rose savimbi
From: rose savimbi @ 2003-03-03 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1532 bytes --]

From: MRS.ROSELINE SAVIMBI

Attn: Dear,

I am Mrs. Roselyn Savimbi, please I need your help since after the incidence that lead to the death of my late husband Mr. Jones M. Savimbi of Unita of Angola. I know we have not met before, but I am contacting you with due sense of humanity responsibility, and the few awareness that you will give it a mutual understanding. I am soliciting for an assistance to move the sum $24 million USD to your country for investment. But for now I am not in Angola due to the condition of the money in my country I decided to live my country for a friends house in Nigeria, The fund is presently in a security company in Ghana for safety, since on the 12/08/1999. The real content was not declared as it was kept as photographic equipment. I need you as partner to assist in transferring the fund and provide good investment plans for it. The fund will be under your investment control for three (3) years during which only the profit will be shared annually, 70% for me and 30% for you annually. I
am a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing, so please I want us to build trust to each other. My lawyer, Barrister Chukwu, shall send all deposit contract documents to you as soon as you indicate your interest.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Best regards,

MRS.ROSE SAVIMBI

Abra grátis sua conta no StarMedia Email. Inscreva-se agora mesmo!  http://www.br.starmedia.com

* Thanks
@ 2003-01-10  4:15 rose savimbi
From: rose savimbi @ 2003-01-10  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1463 bytes --]

From: MRS.ROSELINE SAVIMBI

Attn: Dear,

[...]

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.

* Thanks
@ 2003-01-10  1:03 rose savimbi
From: rose savimbi @ 2003-01-10  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1462 bytes --]

From: MRS.ROSELINE SAVIMBI

Attn: Dear,

@ 2003-01-10  0:53 rose savimbi
From: rose savimbi @ 2003-01-10  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1462 bytes --]

From: MRS.ROSELINE SAVIMBI

Attn: Dear,

@ 2003-01-10  0:23 john musa
From: john musa @ 2003-01-10  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)