all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs under term mode,how to scroll back once a screen
@ 2005-11-19  5:42 wanglichunpost
From: wanglichunpost @ 2005-11-19  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw

emacs 21.4.1
I use the M-x term ,entering  the term mode. After have inputted
several commands,i want to scroll back to see the past output. I have
found "C-c [ " is to go to the verybeginning of the past,also fount
"C-c C-v " is to scroll up forward once a screen,but i could not find
the key to scroll back once  a screen. So help me how to do it, thanks
a lot

* Re: emacs under term mode,how to scroll back once a screen
@ 2005-11-19  9:52 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2005-11-19  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 19.11.2005 um 06:42 schrieb wanglichunpost@gmail.com:

> emacs 21.4.1
> I use the M-x term

What about M-v? (Or Esc-v.) It scrolls back in all other buffers I met.

C-h b shows you the key bindings. Probably you can find there what I
can't tell yoe.

--
Greetings

   Pete

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
                                                           -- Rich Cook