all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Scrollbar moved
@ 2004-08-23 23:19 Michael Satterwhite
From: Michael Satterwhite @ 2004-08-23 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm running emacs on Debian sarge under KDE. I have no idea what I've done,
but the scrollbars have moved from the right side of the screen to the left
side of the screen. I know it works the same, but it's driving me crazy for
it to be on the "wrong" side.

Can anyone let me know how to move it back to the right?

tia
---Michael