all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* kill other buffer
@ 2013-04-22 18:58 Rami A
       [not found] ` <CAKZYFdbKLjdekVTBgZh3HSOzLSLfm5RJGSh2FFHC7aVp9ZiYhA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Rami A @ 2013-04-22 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Greetings,
I usually start emacs with split screen horizontally.
I have F3 programmed to kill-this-buffer "kills the current buffer without confirmation"

How would I have [S-F3] programmed to kill the buffer in the other window without confirmation and without deleting the window itself? "I would like to keep emacs split horizontally".

Thanks.