all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* occur-mode and emacs 21.3
@ 2004-02-09 16:02 Javier Oviedo
From: Javier Oviedo @ 2004-02-09 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all. I'm using 21.3.50.8 on WinXP.

I just moved from 21.2 and I see that "occur" has been changed. When I run
M-x occur, the occur mode buffer(*Occur*) that is created does not display
the results in "face" of the original search buffer.

In emacs 21.2, if I run occur from a c file(running c-mode), then the
*Occur* buffer displays the results with the appropriate fontification based
on my c-mode settings. In 21.3 this does not happen. Can I bring this
functionality back?? I hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance!

--
Javier

* Re: occur-mode and emacs 21.3
@ 2004-02-09 19:36 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2004-02-09 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Javier Oviedo wrote:
 > Hello all. I'm using 21.3.50.8 on WinXP.

Please report your problem to the pretest list.  `M-x report-emacs-bug'
will address it to the appropriate mailing list.

--
Kevin Rodgers