all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* tramp certification
@ 2003-12-06 21:04 François Manchon
       [not found] ` <nqbrqflaj6.fsf@alcatel.de>
From: François Manchon @ 2003-12-06 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I downloaded tramp-2.0.38 from Savannah on November 30.  I just discovered
that Savannah has been compromised and shutdown until cleanup.

Since I use tramp to access remote files securely, using a potentially
compromised tramp makes me nervous.   Where could I find a trusted version
of tramp while Savannah is down?

Thx,

    François

* Re: tramp certification