On 3/3/19 10:01 AM, Mattias EngdegÄrd wrote: > The errors were gathered by the rather hacky trawl.el, attached (in case you want to run it on other code). It only requires xr (1.4 or later). To use, run trawl-directory or trawl-file. Thanks for reporting that. I fixed the glitches as best I could by applying the attached patch. I didn't see any false alarms, which is good. It'd be nice if we could catch such typos on a regular basis. Is there some easy way to do that? A simple way might be for you to run your trawler once a month (say) and report back here. A nicer way would be for "make check" to run the trawler.