Hello We have an HP9000 with cvs 1.11.5 We have Windows boxes with cvs 1.11.5 as clients. We are using Emacs 21.2 / pcl-cvs front-end We have recently changed our repository access method from :server:jerome@cvs.mydomain:/uranus/Repository to :pserver:cvs.mydomain:/uranus/Repository Every works fine except the display in the Emacs buffer In the previous situation I had something like : In directory .: Modified GNUmakefile Unknown forms Added test_search_n_replace.p2s In directory common: Unknown common/.cvsignore In directory dm-common: Unknown dm-common/.cvsignore Unknown dm-common/reports.log And now, I have : Message: -f server: Updating common Message: -f server: Updating dm-common Message: -f server: Updating fm-common Message: -f server: Updating forms Modified GNUmakefile Unknown forms Added test_search_n_replace.p2s Unknown common/.cvsignore Unknown dm-common/.cvsignore Unknown dm-common/reports.log Message: -f server: Updating . I lost my directory subdivision ! Anything I can do ? With cvs flags ? Tuning pcl-cvs elisp files ? Configuring cvs server ? Any help would be appreciated. Jérôme