all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
[parent not found: <mailman.1038834604.6514.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
[parent not found: <mailman.1038831185.30030.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
* new in emacs
@ 2002-12-02 10:50 barak yaish
From: barak yaish @ 2002-12-02 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi all,

At last i decided to test emasc and see whether it meets my requirments. but
there is little problem. my OS is win2k, and i cant configure the printing
through emacs! i tried to play with the .emacs file, but i probably did it
wrong... please some can guide me. i have a network printer (connected to a
hole in the wall :-) with known address (of course). i the .emasc file i
wrote (setq printer-name "\\\\BIU\\pr-mehr-2200-2"). by the way, the file is
placed under c:/usr/home, but my home directory (which i've no idea if emacs
knows that as well) is c:/documents and settings/yaishb.

any ideas?,

thanks,

barak.