all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to install emacs server on ubuntu
@ 2009-11-25 23:06 n179911
From: n179911 @ 2009-11-25 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
I read this follow wiki entry trying to install emacs server on ubuntu:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsClient#toc5

I have download the following script and cp it to /etc/init.d/emacsd
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsdInitScript

And I restart my ubuntu, and I run 'emacsclient'.
I still get:
$  emacsclient
emacsclient: file name or argument required
Try `emacsclient --help' for more information

Thank you for your help.