On 26/08/17 16:17, B. T. Raven wrote: > Any help or even only insight into this problem would be appeciated. I see several methods for Windows listed in . Take a look if you haven't already. I discourage using proprietary software, for the already widely known (at least among *GNU* Emacs users, I would assume) ethical problems with it. In GNU/Linux I swap them with “setxkbmap -option ctrl:swapcaps”. -- Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan