all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Problem to use a TAGS file
@ 2014-08-24 18:50 Germán Arias
From: Germán Arias @ 2014-08-24 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Emacs

Hi,

I'm experimenting a strange behaviour with a TAGS file. This is loaded with:

;; Add the table for auto-completion.
(setq tags-file-name (expand-file-name "TAGS" gnustep-resources-dir))

But when I try to use it, sometimes I get:

"Error in post-command-hook (completion-in-region--postch): (end-of-buffer)"

Or:

"ESC C-M-i is undefined"

After try 3 or 4 times it works. The TAGS file was generated with etags using regex. Any advice? This is with emacs 24.3.1

Germán

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-24 18:50 UTC | newest]