all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Ruby with Emacs
@ 2008-03-30 16:52 yanom @linuxmail.org
From: yanom @linuxmail.org @ 2008-03-30 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

      I know that emacs can be used as an editor for Python and C++, with features like syntax highlighting and the like. But does Emacs do that for Ruby? When I opened a Ruby file (*.rb), it didn't show the syntax highlighting like it does for Python. Do I need to download some extra package to use Emacs as a Ruby editor? If so, where do I get it?

=
Discount Dental Plans $19.95/Mo/Family
Including Vision & Pharmacy plans Online Enrollment Guaranteed Plan.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=859904ccf4c124309471e81f6a231cac