all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* where to get elisp help
@ 2003-07-31  8:38 Orm Finnendahl
From: Orm Finnendahl @ 2003-07-31  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I need some help concerning parameter passing of asynchronous process
calls when writing an interactive function for emacs with elisp. I
guess that's off topic here.

Can someone point me to the right mailing list to ask these kinds of
questions?

I'm no member of the list, so please send it to me privately.

--
Orm Finnendahl

* Re: where to get elisp help
       [not found] <mailman.766.1059641116.8231.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-07-31 16:05 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2003-07-31 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> I need some help concerning parameter passing of asynchronous process
> calls when writing an interactive function for emacs with elisp. I
> guess that's off topic here.
>
> Can someone point me to the right mailing list to ask these kinds of
> questions?

On the contrary, this is exactly the right place to ask, although you'll
get more useful responses if you provide more details about what you're
trying to do.

with the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup.

> I'm no member of the list, so please send it to me privately.

Grrr...

--
Kevin Rodgers