Eric, the official repository is: https://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs.git The relevant branches are Aquamacs3 [24-based] Aquamacs2 [23-based] Aquamacs22 [22-based] (In the end, it would be nice to preserve the topic branches, but I don’t think it’s a big deal. Everything else is certainly not worth the time.) Note that this repository carries two copies of the Emacs history up to a few years back. At that point, I had to switch to a different base Emacs, because the underlying repository rewrote history (or I switched from another mirror to the now-official one — I can’t quite remember). I can help track this down. Thanks for working on this. - David On Mar 7, 2014, at 3:54 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote: > I have been thinking about this and it appears to me that the map I > need to generate is not "all mirror hashes to all modified hashes" but > "all mirror hashes of merge-to-Aquamacs parents to corresponding > modified hashes". That should be good enough to knit the Aqumacs > branch back into the converted repo > > I want to develop a repeatable procedure for this to use on other > private branches. > > Is there someplace I can clone the Aquamacs repo from? > -- > Eric S. Raymond > > When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb. > -- Steve Hoflich on compl.lang.c++