all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* c-mode  preprocessor #ifdef
@ 2003-04-24  8:46 Rene Reitinger
From: Rene Reitinger @ 2003-04-24  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

I am looking for a lisp program/ function for emacs which can do the
following:

Show me the corresponding #endif for a given #ifdef or #else

I. e.
when i move the curser to a #ifdef statement, and run the function, the
cursor should jump to the corresponding #endif as the Preprocessor would
find it.

perhaps this function already exists and I did not find it?

I am a newbie and can not write lisp programs...
thanks for your help

Cheers
Rene
--
Rene Reitinger
Research student

email: rener@cse.unsw.edu.au
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/

Disclaimer:
http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/emaildis.htm

* Re: c-mode  preprocessor #ifdef
       [not found] <mailman.5146.1051174083.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-04-24 11:27 ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2003-04-24 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rene Reitinger <rener@cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

> when i move the curser to a #ifdef statement, and run the function,
> the cursor should jump to the corresponding #endif as the Preprocessor
> would find it.

C-c C-u runs the command c-up-conditional
C-c C-p runs the command c-backward-conditional
C-c C-n runs the command c-forward-conditional

--
Johan Bockgård