all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* alias man=something that shows them in emacs
@ 2003-02-27  0:40 Dan Jacobson
From: Dan Jacobson @ 2003-02-27  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I bet the docs don't say how to make an shell alias for man that will
make the man page appear properly in an already running emacs nearby...
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780

* Re: alias man=something that shows them in emacs
       [not found] <mailman.2507.1046311747.21513.bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-03-04  2:48 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2003-03-04  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dan Jacobson wrote:

> I bet the docs don't say how to make an shell alias for man that will
> make the man page appear properly in an already running emacs nearby...

The docs are also missing recipes for all of my favorite dishes.