Hey folks, I just upgraded to RedHat 8.0, and with it came emacs 21.2.1. I'm using the same old .emacs file and such. But for some reason, latex files will not automatically fontify (though emacs does go into LaTeX mode, and global-font-lock is on). When I force fontification using M-g M-g, only comments get fontified--not LaTeX commands, etc. I'm supposed to be writing a paper and this is so disconcerting... please help! I've attached my .emacs file, in case that helps. Thanks in advance, Steve