all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* diary display won't initialise correctly?
@ 2003-02-06 17:53 Kester Clegg
From: Kester Clegg @ 2003-02-06 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Having put the following hooks into my .emacs, I notice on pressing 'd',
just a single day is displayed, moving my cursor means 4 days are
displayed which is what I want. How can I get it to display 4 days to
begin with, or each time I press 'd'?  I've included seemingly
irrelevant lines just case someone knows of any conflicts.

;;------------------
(add-hook 'calendar-move-hook (lambda () (view-diary-entries 4)))
(add-hook 'list-diary-entries-hook 'sort-diary-entries t)
(add-hook 'diary-hook 'appt-make-list)
(add-hook 'mark-diary-entries-hook 'mark-included-diary-files)
(add-hook 'diary-display-hook 'fancy-diary-display)

(setq number-of-diary-entries 7)

(setq-default save-place t)
(setq european-calendar-style 't)

(display-time)

(setq calendar-latitude 54.5)
(setq calendar-longitude 1)
(setq calendar-location-name "BelleVue Street, York")

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk