all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Conducting Research on FOSS communities
@ 2018-11-12 17:05 Thomas Ingram
From: Thomas Ingram @ 2018-11-12 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

This isn't quite the usual question, so I hope I am asking this in the
correct place.

I am writing a research paper for my University's Advanced Composition
course on discourse communities in free & open source software and I am
looking for people willing to answer a few interview questions about the
subject. I am reaching out to the GNU Emacs community specifically as I
use Emacs everyday and it is perhaps the oldest free software community.

So if anyone who considers themselves a part of Emacs community would be
willing to answer some questions, let me know!

Thomas Ingram

Michigan Technological University

Computer Science

[parent not found: <29ee14d8-d640-fec5-2ae7-f93b600bda65@mtu.edu>]