all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How define onw face and use it?
@ 2002-11-24 11:45 Astrid Kuhr
From: Astrid Kuhr @ 2002-11-24 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I tried to make an onw face and to use it.

(make-face 'ak-dir-face)
(set-face-foreground 'ak-dir-face "blue")
(set-face-bold-p 'ak-dir-face t)

(let*()
  (setq
   dired-font-lock-keywords
   (list '("^..d.* \\([^ ]+\\)$" . ak-dir-face))
  )
)

There is no errormessage, but it dont work.
If I look in the list of the faces I see
the "ak-dir-face".

But nothing is highlighted in the specified
face.
(If I choose another facename at the setq, the
setq works).

What did I make wrong?

Regards, Astrid

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-24 11:45 UTC | newest]