Hello *.*, I had a question related to the TCP/IP support in LISP. Can we make use of a socket in LISP by : (a) Embedding a C executable in the LISP (b) Embedding a C function in LISP (c) Using the LISP provided sockets (if any) Are these the ONLY THREE options that the LISP programmer can choose from ? Is there any other alternative which you have used or experimented with ? The major concern is making use of the system (primary)memory resources. Also, are there any (1) Code samples or (2) Reference Web Sites that you can share which would help me a lot. Thanks in advance. Warm Regards, gurucharan